The chance to learn from a magical culture, trek through the jungle, and experience a serene ride in an Embera canoe – All this in a single day and less than an hour from the City of Panama.
This Panama tour gives you a unique opportunity to learn about this tribe’s way of life.
Here is what’s special about the Embera Tour:
- It includes an upriver ride through the Chagres River and the Panamanian Jungle.
- You will hear directly from the indians what their life is like: Their hunting, fishing, harvesting, how they treat their sick and much more.
- Experience up close the Embera Indian traditional dances and see how they produce their body paintings, woven baskets, plates and masks.
- Walk through the lush and exotic jungle to see an abundant variety of wildlife and birds. You will walk by clear waterfalls.
- Enjoy a traditional Embera meal comprised of Patacones and fried fish/chicken
Embera Tour details:
Pick up is at 8:30 AM and the tour lasts until 5 pm.
What to bring:
Bring sunblock, walking shoes, comfortable and light clothing and eagerness to learn from this culture.
What the tour includes:
- Ground and Boat Transportation
- Typical Embera Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Park Entrance
- Expert Guide
Cost: US$ 120 p/person (min. 2 pax)
To make a reservation call:
In Panama: 836-5333
Toll Free (USA): (1-866)390-3451
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org